- Terry is savvy, experienced, friendly, and goes the extra mile when it comes to customer service. I can highly recommend him for any computer-related problems, and he will certainly be the 1st person I call for our own future needs. Thanks for getting our old MacBook Pro running again,Terry!
Michelle & Don
- From the moment I called Terry in a panic, I knew I was in good hands. I picked him blindly based on location (in Keizer near my uncle's senior apartment) and on a Saturday was delighted to get an answer by a real human being. I explained my problem to him. The phone company had failed to start the internet service on time, which meant I wouldn't be in town to help my 96-year-old uncle get his laptop and new printer running. Terry reassured me that once I got the phone company straightened out, he would go to my uncle's, install the router, hook up both the laptop and the printer, and make sure everything was working perfectly -- all for a very reasonable cost. When I called with the go-ahead, he gave us same-day service and went the extra mile, even hauling away the old computer and destroying the hard drive for me before dumping it (and all at no extra charge). I can't say enough about his great service ethic and his ability to work well with a non-tech senior citizen. I'm keeping him in my phone contact list for the next time I need help remotely. Just wish his territory extended as far as California so I could use him too! Thank you, Terry and TerryByte!
- Terry arrived promptly on time. He knew how to clean my desk top and is a very pleasant man with impressive computer skills.
- Great experience with Terry! Picked up my computer in the morning and was able to get it back to me that same night. Got it up and working again great. He was also nice enough to meet me on my end. I don't live far, but I don't have a car, so I very much appreciated it. Thanks again!
- I am extremely happy and thankful for Terry's response to what was a flash drive problem. The plastic was torn and I was so afraid of loosing some memorable family information on it, if I were to plug it in and to try using it again. He answered my call on the same day and was willing to help me on a Sunday giving up his time on a weekend and away from family and home. I have known Terry for several years and his work quality is perfection. He presents himself with professionalism and is trustworthy. It has been a pleasure to have known him through business relationship through the years and I would recommend his computer serve to anyone who might need it.
- I’ve know Terry for many years and he has helped me with many software and hardware problems. He even helped me build many own computer once! He is honest, reliable and very fair when it’s time to get the bill!
- Terry did a great job fixing my laptop. Great pricing. Fast service.
- Terry did a great job updating my invoices at work and my whole
invoicing process. We were so happy with his work we had him take our old computers and retrieve our old pictures, we were told by another large tech company that it was to old and they could not do it. Terry did it for us in one day, we were so happy as some of the pictures were important to us. I highly recommend Terrybyte computer repair, great guy and great service, Thanks Terry.
- Terry is truly gifted and knows his business. He updated my web page and helped me thru all the name changes. He did every thing for me as I am super clueless about technology. I'm super glad I was referred to him. I highly recommend him.
- Terry was punctual, respectful knowledgeable and fun to work with. He helped my 85 Dad feel at ease and less awkward about his computer issues. Really enjoyed the process. He took an old slow computer that had been sick with adware & viruses... and brought it back to running health & speed. Appreciated the tips for keeping it clear of future issues. Highly recommend Terry!
- Terry went above and beyond expectation. Can't drive due to a recent seizure. Came to my home and picked it up on a Sunday afternoon. Called Monday at 7pm and asked me if I want him to bring it over. Brought it over Tuesday morning and explained to me in plain English how everything works so I could understand. He was honest and did it all for $89. Won't go anywhere else. Thank You Terry.
- This is a great Service that saved me a lot of money and frustration. My vintage MacBook Pro would shut down and reboot.The Apple Store looked at the computer, but could not fix it, The problem got progressively worse. Before buying a new apple, I looked for and heard about a new computer service called TerryByte. Terry looked at the problem and found a hardware issue that he was able correct, at a very reasonable cost, TerryByte will be my first choice for help from now on and I feel very confident in recommending TerryByte Computer Repair.
- Terry fixed our laptop in under a day and it works just like new! I highly suggest you call him if you need your computer fixed!
- He is really good at what he does, takes time to be sure you understand what he is doing, and lets you join in on the "fun' if you are a half-baked tinkerer. He has had success with remote service calls, so even if you are not in the area, he might be able to help, especially if you are looking for advice; he consults too, A big plus: he loves his job. He is excited to talk "computer" to you.
- Very happy. Terry is so knowledgeable and easy to work with. And he is clear on what needs to happen. All good. He's got my business.
- Terry is on top of everything. He's super easy to work with. Great listener and get it done, fast!
- Not only is Terry Mosgrove knowledgeable, he is honest and wonderful to work with!